Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Husbands...

think these kinda things are funny...

Yes, this is me....STUCK! I climbed up on the counter to reach the cabinet that is above the refrigerator. I tired to use a chair and it worked to open the cabinet door, but I still couldn't reach inside.
Side note: I used to climb on the counters when I was little with ease. I did it all the time and it was so easy.
Well not so much this time. I'm a little bigger this time. Mr. Hunt was in the living room during all of this and I had to call for his help. The reason I was stuck was because I still had a chair there that I had to step on and off, but the chair was too far away once I got on the counter. I couldn't step onto the stove, for obvious reasons, and I was too scared to try to jump onto the chair thinking that it wouldn't end good. A few times that I have had to use a chair for things on the hard wood, the chair slips and slides all over.
So after calling my husband over to help me down, the first thing he did was take a picture, laugh, take a video (which Ill spare you), and laugh some more. There were a few apologies in there for laughing, but all in all he thought this was hilarious.
Moral of the story: Don't climb on the counters. If you absolutely have to, then plan ahead on how you will get down.

XOXO,
clumsy lady

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't believe you have your boots on the kitchen counter! Haha...Just kidding!

Unknown said...

Its ok seeing as I clean them everynight! :)

Kelly said...

What do you clean every night...your boots or the countertops? haha :)

Davis Taylor said...

haahahhhahahah

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting