Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In case you were curious

I went by Mr. Hunt and I's old house the other day just because I was curious to see it. When Mr. Hunt was told that he was being transferred to Charlotte for his job, we were in somewhat of a rush to find a house to rent in Charlotte at a decent price. We found this nice little house in downtown Charlotte that we loved.

This is a two bedroom, one bath house that was flipped so it was totally updated inside. There was a fenced in backyard and a wooden swing in the front yard (see it)?
We were at the dead end of the street and the only problem was that there were train tracks literally on the  other side of our fence, but quickly got used to it coming by every hour or so.
Anyway, we were in here for one year, but even in that short amount of time, that house will always be in our minds and hearts.
We brought Hannah home for the first time in this house
We started our new lives in Charlotte in this house
This was our first actually home together as before we lived in an apartment
We planned on buying our first house together in this house
....and a whole lot more!

Here is what the street looked like from our driveway

This was just as pretty in the summer with so many trees and beautiful flowers. I loved that there wasn't a strict HOA like a have now. There is all sorts of character on this street and in the neighborhood.


I would totally live here! This house was on our street too! Can you believe it? Our little tiny house, and then this! I love this house. I love the chocolate brown color and the huge front porch. Beautiful!

And this tree again. I made this tree one of the pictures of the day, but I had to share it again. Every single leaf is bright yellow and the leaves that have fallen around the tree are also just as beautiful. I might have to blow this picture up a frame it.

Oh the memories,
Jennifer Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting