Monday, November 7, 2011

Photograph updates

Wednesday November 2nd 2011


The leaves on the trees are finally starting to change. This was Wednesday (obviously), and now today they are all red! So pretty!

Thursday November 3rd 2011


This is what the new cokes look like. I almost got really angry when I first opened the box because the color makes them look like diet cokes. Still, every time I go to get one, I do a double take. Kelly-I also think of you when I look at these since they have cute polar bears on them :)

Friday November 4th 2011


This might be a little embarrassing but Im willing to put Mr. Hunt and I out there for the sake of this little blog of mine. Does anyone else go back to their child days and make a bed on the floor, or a fort (we have done that before too)? Mr. Hunt and I don't have a TV in our bedroom, so sometimes we like to make a bed on the floor in the den on a Friday night and sleep here, by the fire while watching a movie. We have an old mattress pad that we put down so it isn't so hard. Then we bring our comforter and pillow down.....you should try it!

Saturday November 5th 2011


Sweet little (big) River

Sunday November 6th 2011


This picture just makes me laugh, but describes our Sunday night pretty well. Sorry for the no makeup look. This is me (picture taken by Mr. Hunt) after an intense wrestling match with the fur babies. What you can't see is the slobber dripping from my face from all the kisses I received. What a face right?

Love Y'all,

Jen Rayne

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG!!! Where did you find the polar bear coke cans? I saw a commerical about them and now I can't find them any where! I don't drink regular coke though...maybe they have diet ones.

Unknown said...

Its just the regular coke. The box looks the same (red) but then the cans inside are like this. I got so confused! Maybe Ill save you one if you don't drink regular.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting