Monday, March 26, 2012

Uh Oh!


Meet Cassie! She is a Rottweiler Chihuahua mix.

Did you think we got another fur baby? Tricked ya!!! But let me tell you, I was this close to taking her home! She was so sweet! Truth is, you don't have to worry about us ever getting another fur baby for a long long time. Two big dogs is definitely enough.
The trick is not to be around puppies, because I almost shed a few tears for this one. I told Mr. Hunt not to ever take me to a PetSmart ever again on the weekends. They always have dogs out in the front of the store on weekends that need a home. Its so sad to me that these puppies don't have families yet. I can't just walk past them either. I went right up to this one, Cassie, and picked her up. She LOVED me.


She LOVED MR. Hunt too! I just hope and pray that she has a home now....or soon. Bless her heart!

Mr. Hunt and I are concentrating on another addition to the family. We want kids soon so there is no way we could get another puppy right now. I gave her that kiss, smelled her puppy breathe, gave her a kiss right back, and had to put her back in her crate. That was the worst part. ugh!
If you are looking to get a puppy anytime soon, you should go to your local PetSmart on the weekends, they always have 3 or 4 cute cute babies there. Take one with you please....and then tell me about it so I can smile.


Love,
Fur Baby Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting