Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Time

Springtime means we can keep the back door open and let the fur babies in and out as they please (only if Mr. Hunt takes his allergy medicine that is).

First, let me share this funny picture of them. I had a treat hanging over the camera and for once River was the one not listening and he tried to grab it as soon as I took the picture. Good girl Hannah.
w

Anyway. This is what goes at our house most afternoons. Hannah sits on the porch while the door is open to sunbathe and look at the birds.



River is always inside with me, but if I go out there with them, so will River.


Its nice to have the door open and let the warm air come in. Once it gets too hot or too cold, we can't leave it open, so for now, we keep it open as much as we can.



Love,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Rachel Crunk Hunt said...

I want to see some of those roses up close! It looks like a lot more are blooming now:)

Unknown said...

Funny you should ask...I just wrote a post last night about them. Im a little obsessed with them...

Rachel Crunk Hunt said...

Great minds think alike!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting