Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cameron!

After dropping Mr. Hunt off at the airport after the Family Reunion, I headed back to Bluffton to spend one more night with my family. My family was still in Edisto when I got back, so I decided to go over and spend some quality time with my favorite baby....Cameron!

I was so excited to see her. I'm so ashamed to say that I hadn't seen her in over 6 months. How horrible of an "aunt" am I? I hate that we live far away, and now even further. This girl is the best! She is the happiest baby Ive ever met. You can just look at her and she smiles. She is so much bigger than the last time I saw her.
Here she is at just 1 week old, when I fell in love!



And now here she is at 6 and a half months old....where I'm even more in love now.








Look at those CHEEKS!







She liked playing with my phone.


Then I had to take one of us to send to Mr. Hunt since he couldn't come to see her with me. Its a little blurry since its on my phone, but its too cute to pass up.



I love you Cameron!

XOXO
Aunt Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting