Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Photo Updates

Thursday February 9th

I picked up the fur babies from doggie daycare as when I got back into town. They were so tired.....thanks doggie daycare!

Friday February 10th


The next morning Hannah didn't want to wake up. When I tried to move her, she just stretched her arms straight out in front of her and fell back asleep.

Saturday February 11th


Our yummy cookies we made for "Sibling night!"

Sunday February 12th


Ive been visiting this horse head more months now at Target. Finally Mr. Hunt and I went, and he said I could get it for Valentine's Day. I love him (Mr. Hunt and the horse head) and appropriately named him Austin.

Monday February 13th


River is looking very sleepy.

Tuesday February 14th


Happy Valentine's Day. Mr. Hunt and I were FaceTiming on the computer and I took this picture while we were talking. So happy about love day, but sad Mr. Hunt wasn't with us.

Wednesday February 15th


River found that the pillow was more comfortable this way.

Thursday February 16th


I took this picture for Mr. Hunt and I risked all of these working men's stares. I had to circle around twice to take it and you still can't see what it says that well. The sticker on the top says "I (heart) cooter" If you don't know, Mr. Hunt's nickname is Cooter (given to him by his frat brothers, something to do with turtles I think, but I don't ask). I thought the sticker was awesome.

Friday February 17th


We love taco night.

Saturday February 18th


We were finally in Edisto Beach for Family Reunion and we did puzzles all night.

Sunday February 19th


We walked on the beach for hours. Such great family time.

Monday February 20th


Family time again in Edisto, this time on Botney Bay Beach.

Tuesday February 21st


Hannah enjoyed the ride home from the doggie daycare. Her little ear cracks me up!

Wednesday February 22nd


This was my last day of work. I had a whole bunch of stuff to bring home. Thank goodness for my HUGE purse.

Thursday February 23rd


This is what our kitchen looked like after the movers left on day 1.

Friday February 24th


The pretty sunset on the last night in our Charlotte home.

Saturday February 25th


First day of the 20 hour drive to Texas. This was driving past the South Carolina Welcome Center.

Sunday February 26th


My view for most of the ride.

Ok, we will stop there for the day. I will finish and get you all up to date tomorrow with the Texas photo a day pictures! Yay!


Love,
Procrastinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting