Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Past Due: Photo Updates

This is so very past due, but I promised I would do this....promised myself, so I will still do it, and I have been even though I haven't put them on the blog yet. If you are so totally bored with the photo updates, I don't blame you and you can skip it, I won't know. We will do this in three parts so not to overwhelm you...or me for that matter.

Tuesday January 31st


Relaxing with Dad

Wednesday February 1st


Even though I'm not doing the Gluten Free Diet anymore, I had these gluten free cookies to bake and I was craving cookies so I made them. They were OK. Gluten filled cookies are much better in my opinion.

Thursday February 2nd


I got all of this stuff for $50 and I saved $50. So proud!

Friday February 3rd


Here is the canvas I painted on while waiting for Mr. Hunt to come home.

Saturday February 4th


River cuddling Mr. Hunt since he knows Mr. Hunt will be gone for a few weeks at his new job!

Sunday February 5th


Mr. Hunt and I made a huge mess throughout the whole house trying to pack him for his first work week in Austin.

Monday February 6th


Nothing much is going on but still packing Mr. Hunt's stuff.

Tuesday February 7th


This is how I felt on Mr. Hunt's birthday in Texas. I'm throwing up the Longhorns sign. Shhhhh, don't tell Cocky!

Wednesday February 8th


This was my day in the hotel. Not much going on....


Come back tomorrow for more...if you are up for it.

Love,
Procrastinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting