Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our New Home

Hey Y'all! 

I FINALLY found out how to upload a freaking video to Youtube....yeah, remember, I'm computer dumb. Not even really sure how I did it, but it works now and I wanted to share it even though its late. I had plenty of time to sit at the laptop and figure it out because unfortunately Mr. Hunt has bronchitis and Rachel (who is visiting right now) has strep throat. Don't worry, I'm sitting here with a mask on trying not to catch anything. So anyways, back to the video.

Things to notice: 
  • The house is empty. That's the point. I wanted everyone to be able to see all the rooms before the boxes took over. I will update with another video and pictures of the house all put together soon
  • I pause a lot. One time in particular is in the kitchen because as I was talking on the video, I realized that we didn't have a microwave and I was in a little shock. 
  • I talk to the fur babies a lot. 
  • I wasn't really prepared. I could have turned on all the lights in the house before I went in each room so sorry if you are blinded by the lights that I randomly turn on and off
  • Mr. Hunt watched this video and said it made him sick (not with bronchitis, I'm not responsible for that) because I moved the camera around a lot and I also didn't have it in very good focus. I promise to get better at videos

The point is just for you to be able to see the house. Hope you get the just of it all. ENJOY!



Love,
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting