Friday, December 30, 2011

Beautiful Fresh Flowers

I made a promise to myself that other day. The promise is to not ever go without fresh flowers in the house....ever again.
Usually I only buy myself flowers in the spring when I feel like I need them in the house, but when I really need them is in the winter. The winter is all grey and cold and dark, nothing a little fresh flowers can't help.  So I went out to get some flowers and I set some out around the house. I got one arrangement and split it into three small arrangements. This arrangement had some pretty Christmas like flowers and berries in it too so it worked.



I really makes me feel happy to see these flowers. Its better than seeing dead grass and trees all the time outside. You should try it too!

Love,


Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting