Sunday, December 11, 2011

Little One Update

No, I'm not pregnant...yet! I was just thinking about Cameron and wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of her. Remember Cameron? My best friend Brandy's baby born back in July? Well I really hate living so far from them because, to be honest, I haven't seen Cameron in person since my bachelorette party (yes, she came to that), when she was only a few weeks old. Now she is 3 and a half months old and growing too fast.
Thank God for technology because I still get to see plenty of pictures and even some great videos. I can't wait until Christmas so we can visit them! For now, I will share some of my favorite pictures of her.
Things to look out for:
Her huge cheeks
Her always awesome outfits
Her hair is RED! YAY!!




Doesn't this make you want to go make a baby of your own? I love her!

See ya,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting