Friday, December 23, 2011

Photo Updates

So this is going to be a long one. I have still been taking my daily photos, don't worry. It has taken this long because Mr. Hunt left the power cord to the computer at a clients office. Which leads me to my trick of blogging. I actually write multiple posts at a time and just publish one a day. It has been so much easier for me to do one blog a day. That is also why I usually only do these photo posts once a week.

Hereeeee weeeee goooooo!

Wednesday December 7th


Sweet little girl...looking innocent

Thursday December 8th


Yummy guacamole and chips. Mr. Hunt and I eat some sort of Mexican food at least once a week. Its my favorite, and Mr. Hunt is sweet to allow it so often.

Friday December 9th


Last year I made ornaments for each family member. I decided to make it a Christmas tradition. Here is a sneak peak of this years. I will be back with the full tutorial after I give them out. I don't want to ruin any surprises.

Saturday December 10th


My cousin-in-law's daughter and I having fun at the engagement party!

Sunday December 11th


Mr. Hunt was sick this day, so I took matters into my own hands and some time alone to finish this room!

Monday December 12th


River had some fun while we decorated for Christmas. Also a sneak peak at our mantle.

Tuesday December 13th


I did a lot of wrapping after work this day. Not a very Christmasy looking wrapping paper I know....don't worry, its for Mr. Hunt. Everyone else has some pretty wrapping!

Wednesday December 14th


I bought some flowers to light up the house. I split the bunch into small bud vases so that I could take it and make more than one arrangement. To my surprise there were a lot of Christmas like flowers and things in the arrangement. I like it!

Thursday December 15th


This is Mr. Elephant, not to be confused with Mr. Hunt of course. But Mr. Elephant really helps us get through the winter. He is a humidifier. Not only does he prevent me from getting bloody noses (I know, really gross, but it happens to me if he isn't working his magic), but he also prevents us from shocking the fur babies every time we touch them. Whenever we shock them, they think they did something wrong. Poor babies.

Friday December 16th


Loving my wrapping paper. Did you know I love owls? Well I do and this wrapping paper was it. Too bad I didn't get enough for all the gifts, but these few are looking great under our tree!

Saturday December 17th


Yeah, I went a little crazy at the fabric store. Soon to come are some awesome things that I ended up making!

Sunday December 18th


Mr. Hunt and I have actually been paring down a lot at home. We have been giving so many clothes away, finally. This is just two bags. We have given about 5 and still have to go through the sheets, towels, and coat closet. It actually feels good to give all this away and get it out of the house. Oh yeah, you see that door mat, this is the "Hannah" door mat. Just a little reminder for our guests that she is NUTS!

Monday December 19th


Do y'all ever eat breakfast for dinner? Well, we do here in the Hunt household. We hardly ever cook breakfast, even on the weekends, so sometimes we just want a yummy breakfast for dinner. What you can't see is the chicken fried steak with white gravy that Mr. Hunt made. It was so yummy and he may be upset that the picture of that isn't on here. shhhhhh

Tuesday December 20th


The fur babies wanted to tell their Uncle Dylan Happy Birthday! Aren't they sweet? I know that I'm cheating here, but I had to add this there picture of River too!


Wednesday December 21st


I actually forgot to share this awhile back so I took a picture of it this day to share. Mr. Hunt was teaching a client how to use their payroll system and in their conversation, he somehow found out that she was Stephon Gilmore's mom. If you don't know, Stephon Gilmore is on the football team. So the next day, she brought Mr. Hunt this signed poster of the team. It is signed my Stephon and Marcus Lattimore. Mr. Hunt was smiling so big the rest of the day. Of course he hung it up in the man room...aka the garage.

Thursday December 22nd


Ive been spray painting WAY too many things lately. Someone stop me. Maybe the fumes are getting to me and its making me crazy with wanting to spray paint more and more! I will share all my spray paint fun soon...promise!

Friday December 23rd


This is what our refrigerator looks like today. A lot more full than when we first started. Thank you everyone for the sweet Christmas cards. They all put a smile on our faces everyday.

Well there we go. Finally caught up. Hopefully I can keep up a little better in the coming weeks. No promises though, I learned that I need to watch what I promise on here!

See ya,
JRH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting