Saturday, December 3, 2011

Old vs. New

Last year at the Southern Christmas Show, Mr. Hunt and I stopped by Clara's Collars store and got the fur babies collars.
Now, a year later, it was time for new ones. I'm so glad that the collars latest just about a year so now I know that I can always go to the Southern Christmas Show and get new ones each year. These collars are so durable. I'm sure they would even last longer on a lesser active dog. Ours got so dingy and dirty just from going in and out of water, marshes, dirt, etc. Look at these side by sides.

Ok, this is Hannah's. As you can see, the one on the left is the old one and the one on the right is the one we just got that she wears now. When the fur babies play rough with each other, River likes to grab Hannah's neck in his mouth which is why her collar has that huge rip in it. Hers is also the worse of the two because she is the one who gets into dirt and the marsh a lot more than River does. If we know they are going to be in water, we try to take the collars off, but Hannah doesn't listen as well as River so there have been plenty of times where we have gotten River's collar off, but not Hannah's. I wanted to get a more girly one for Hannah this year, like pink or purple, but Mr. Hunt insisted we get tye dye. I'm glad we did, it sure does compliment her personality.


See? River's isn't nearly as bad. Besides it being a little faded, the big problem was that the plastic square thing that allows you to tighten the collar broke. We couldn't keep it tight anymore and it kept falling off his neck. Once again, I wanted to get something different for River this time, but Mr. Hunt insisted that he get another Gamecock collar and now I'm glad we did.

Here they are with their new outfits. They love them.

We also bought them chocolate covered treats.

Don't worry, it was dog safe chocolate. It smelled just like real chocolate and they LOVED it!


See that chocolate on the carpet, I started to freak out, but Hannah came to the rescue, she licked it all up and now there isn't a trace of it! 

Long story short, I bought too much for the fur babies at the Christmas Show and nothing for myself. A little ridiculous, I think so.

XOXO,
Dog Shopper

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting