Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Photo Updates

Looking back at these past few days (or week), I realized that I got a lot of outside photos for y'all this time. I rushed home each day and tried to snap a picture before the sun went down. Its been hard trying to beat the sun, but the pictures are a change from the fur babies and inside our house. 

Monday November 28 2011


Here is a little sneak peek/clue of what to expect for our Christmas Cards this year. If you don't happen to get one in the mail, I will be sharing it on this blog after I send the real ones out, so don't you worry.

Tuesday November 29 2011


Do you have a sign in your yard? We do. Since we are on a corner lot, this stop sign is in are yard. Surprisingly, it doesn't bother us, I don't even realize it is there. We also have a fire hydrant in our yard too.

Wednesday November 30 2011


Smores! Mr. Hunt and I were craving smores so we made some....in the microwave. They were actually really good, and we ended up making them for dessert for a few nights following this.

Thursday December 1 2011


Here's the tree with no leaves, winter is definitely here...even though its been a warm 70 degrees for the past few days. See our splotchy grass in the background? What the heck?

Friday December 2 2011


Our front door to our humble abode. The wreath is being switched out for a more holiday-ish one in a few days. Pictures to come.

Saturday December 3 2011


River sits like a human. It makes Mr. Hunt and I laugh. Look at his head crocked to the side like "what are you taking a picture for?"

Sunday December 4 2011


Here is another sneak peek/clue. I spent (almost) all day Sunday putting the Ikea dining room together. This picture is of the chair backs/the (almost) death of me.

Monday December 5 2011


Here is our "everyday" wreath up close and personal. My good friend Maggie got it for me for one of my wedding showers and I love it.

Tuesday December 6 2011


Here is the side of our house looking tired, drab, and wintery. See? This is why I don't like winter. Everything looks sad to me.

Well there you have it. A quick little update as we chug along this year journey. I really hope I'm not boring y'all to death.

Thanks for reading,
Jen Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting