Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yellow=BAD

I recently heard that couples argue more in a yellow kitchens! WHAT? We have a yellow kitchen!


(no, this isn't our kitchen)

Thinking about though, I will admit that Mr. Hunt and I bicker more in that room than any other room in the house. But I think only because we both like to cook and we bicker about the way something should be cooked ALL THE TIME!
Hey, I look at it as a good thing though. We learn about what each other likes and how they like it cooked. I also wouldn't call it arguing, we are just having a forceful conversation about how we like it done! Right?
So what do y'all think? Do you have a yellow kitchen that you argue with your significant other in? Do you still argue in the kitchen and don't have a yellow kitchen? Is this just silly?
Don't worry, I'm not changing the color of our kitchen anytime soon. But maybe next time we move, or in a few years Ill try a more cool and calming color rather than a bright exciting color and see if it makes Mr. Hunt lay back and kiss my tootsies while I cook. OK, maybe I'm going overboard now.

See ya,
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting