Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Little Brother!

Today is my Big Little brother's 21st birthday! Wooo Whoooo!!!

He really is the best brother I could ask for (him and Davis of course). How can you not be best friends with someone you grew up with your whole life?  I only wish we saw each other more these days. I cant believe how old we are all getting....and so fast!


Dylan,
Thanks for being my best friend. Thanks for always making me laugh and allowing me to never question our relationship. I'm so proud to be your big sister, and luckily, nothing will ever change that. I hope you have a great birthday today and I cant wait to see you in a couple of days for Christmas!

Now, for some of my favorite "brother" quotes. If you have a brother (or two in my case), you will (or should) appreciate these.

A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams
Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet
After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers

Love,
Dylan's big sister (and biggest fan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting