Friday, December 2, 2011

Amanda Joy Photography

I am here today to tell y'all how great my wedding photographer was/is.
Her name is Amanda Mooney and her company is Amanda Joy Photography. I first met Amanda while we worked together as waitresses one summer in college. We became close friends that summer and have kept in touch since then.
When I saw that she started this photography company, I followed her photography blog all the time. Her pictures were amazing! Once I got engaged, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer.
Now, Ill let the picture explain themselves.








































Aren't these pictures just amazing? This is only a few of course because she gave us about 500 pictures! 
Why is Amanda so amazing? Well first off, she was awesome during the planning. She was always answering all my silly questions through email so quickly. When the time got closer, she sent us a Starbucks gift card to go use and relax. Then on our wedding day, she was awesome! She took control and took great pictures. She told us how to stand, what to do etc. At the reception, she put some of the pictures together on a slide show and set her laptop up in the corner so that the guests could see some of the pictures that were taken that day. Have you EVER heard of a photographer doing that? We had a sneak peek of the pictures right when we got back from the honeymoon, and all of the pictures sent to us within weeks. Others have told me that it usually takes the photographer several WEEKS to get that stuff done, so I know that she as on her toes and fast! 
The most important thing that she offered was EVERY SINGLE picture that she took on a CD so that I can do whatever I want with them whenever. Most photographers don't do this. They want you to buy the pictures from them. She also sent me a DVD with a slide show of pictures with music, so sweet!
Once I saw how great the pictures were, I immediately ordered a photo album from her. Once again, it came in a flash and I love it!




Its perfect! Its sleek and simple. 

Moral of the story, go to her website/blog and see her amazing work......then BOOK her for something. I honestly cannot wait to have a family so that she can be my photographer for pregnancy pictures and family pictures. I love you Amanda, thank you so much for capturing our day in a way that I could have never imagined.


Love,
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting