Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas Y'all

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday!

This year I wanted to think of a fun way to display all the great Christmas cards we've been receiving. Then I decided I shouldn't go overboard seeing as I had too much other fun stuff to get done before Christmas. Maybe next year. So this time I just used sticky tack and put them on the front of the fridge. They are looking great and festive. We usually keep the front of our fridge clear so it doesn't look like clutter, but now it looks great for the holidays.


We have alot more than this now. I will update how the fridge is nearly full in a few days.
**Side note: Please tell me y'all know what sticky tack is? I went to Target to get some and couldn't find it anywhere. I asked someone to help me and they looked at me like I was crazy. I had to try to explain what it was. Then when they couldn't figure it out they asked someone else, and even they didn't know what it was. Geez! I finally found it on my own...thank goodness!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting