Friday, December 16, 2011

Little Miss Curious!

Mr. Hunt's cousin just recently got engaged, so to celebrate we attended their engagement party on Saturday night. We had a great time.
I spent a lot of time hanging out/playing with two sweet little girls. Man, they are curious! I know little kids are always curious, always asking "why," and just getting into everything, and these girls were no exception. But I didn't mind, because they were too cute.




This is Kayden and her little sister is Jordin. Jordin was too excited to sit still for a picture. She was more interested in taking the pictures than being in them. They loved the camera. They were constantly wanting to take pictures of themselves and random stuff in the room. I eventually had to tell them a little white lie that the camera ran out of battery just so we could move on to something else.
Then they had some fun pretending that they were "big girls" and took out everything in my wallet.





As you can see, Jordin isn't in these pictures either. Well that's because she was running around with some money yelling "I got money!" They were too funny!
See Kayden playing with my phone? Well after deciding that she didn't want the protective cover on there and taking it off, and playing angry birds for maybe two minutes, she found the camera on the phone. This one she couldn't figure out too well and I have about 20 pictures of her in the same position. I still laugh looking at these.
Besides playing with the camera(s) and my wallet, they also enjoyed using the nail scissors in my nail kit as real scissors and almost cutting a check that I had in my wallet, drawing pictures and trying to copy what I wrote down, singing Christmas carols and piggy back rides. When they wanted me to hold them, they would say "Can I hold you?" Too precious. Even Katie joined in on the fun!

This is the only picture of Jordin and she is fuzzy from moving! She loved falling upside down when you held her. Such a silly girl.
I will refrain from posting all 20 pictures of Kayden, but just know we had fun! Man, I love little kids. Maybe I should have picked a different career like teacher or something. No, I'm happy with what I'm doing, but maybe Ill be a mom some day. I will sure have my fix then!

Love,
Kid lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting