Sunday, January 1, 2012

Before and After

Mr. Hunt looks very young. Right? Well he is really 25, soon to be 26 in February, not 15 like most people think. I think and have been told that I look young too, but people ALWAYS tell Mr. Hunt how young he looks.
Its kind of become a joke at his work about how young he looks. He has been doing an amazing job selling and has recently become an executive sales rep, but people are amazed when he tells them how old he really is, and don't necessarily take him seriously at first since he looks like he just stepped out of high school.
I'm not really sure how the conversation really went, but Mr. Hunt came home one day and said that his boss made him a hair appointment at some fancy spa so that he could get a haircut that will make him look older. This may sound mean, but it was all just a funny, joking thing and Mr. Hunt was up for it. Usually he just goes to sports clips or something like that and he just gets the same haircut over and over, so he thought maybe there is another hairstyle out there that may make me look just a little bit older.
So off we went to the spa. But before we go there, we take a before picture.


First off, what a trooper to do this right? I love him! Second, his hair was a little wet, but you get the drift.
Lets go back a bit shall we? I don't have a picture, but when I met Mr. Hunt 8 years ago, his hair was long. Well, not long like a girl, but longer than the above picture. He actually has wavy/curly hair. It kinda of looked like a surfer dudes hair, and I LOVED it. But, unfortunately that hair style doesn't look professional at all and it actually would probably make him look younger. So for the past few years, the above is what he has looked like. Young and handsome.
So we head to the spa and he comes back looking awesome! He really did look great! See?


Now let me explain. After some inspection, Mr. Hunt and I decided that this is the EXACT same haircut that he gets when he goes to sports clips, just styled different. So he will still go there since it is a good $30 cheaper. I will admit, that I usually don't like when guys do the little flip thing in the front. It reminds me of middle school and high school when that was the popular thing to do. But, the way the lady did it at the spa and they way Mr. Hunt does it now looks awesome! He does use gel, but he uses a little bit so it doesn't turn into a hardened piece of hair. You know when it looks like you can break off the hair because its so stiff? Yeah, I don't like that. I like a natural look. This hairstyle looks natural, and I think he likes it too!

What do y'all think? Do you think he looks that much older? I can't decide. I do think it looks better, but older? I don't know. Oh yeah, and everyone at his work likes it too!

I really hope I didn't just embarrass Mr. Hunt to no end. Good thing is that he doesn't read this. He will read one day when is he old (so he says), so maybe by then he won't care!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting