Friday, January 13, 2012

Hair Cut Debate

Ive been wanting to do something totally different with my hair for awhile but have held off. Originally I wanted to chop it off before the wedding, but the hair style I wanted for the wedding wouldn't have worked with short hair.
I have also chopped my hair off before and hated it, so I was a little nervous about that. I decided after the wedding I was going to cut it though, you know, for something different.
Then Mr. Hunt came into the picture and let me know that he wanted my hair to be LONGER! He didn't have a clue that I was planning on cutting it, so this was a shock, kind of out of nowhere, like deep inside the knew I was going to cut it. Weird.
So then I decided against the cut. Really the only men I want to impress is God and Mr. Hunt. I'm constantly working on God and will always be, but if my husband wants my hair long, I will have it long.
Then on the way home the other day I thought about it again (does anyone else go back and forth like this? Or do you just do it) and I really do want it cut. I just want something different. When it gets this long, it just gets flat and boring, all one length. So I brought it up to Mr. Hunt this time. He originally said no right away. Not in a mean forceful way, but in a "I really want it long" with a very sweet voice way. Then I told him that it will always get long again if he doesn't like the short look. Heck, I might not like the short, and knowing me, somehow Ive always come back to this same long style. Most likely, things are looking up for him.
So, with that said, I'm thinking something like this.


Maybe even short layers in the front? I'm not sure and I'm not even sure if Ill go this short. Knowing me, Ill chicken out right when I walk in the door and only get a trim.
Wow, I just typed a lot of words, when I could have just said "I think I'm going to cut my hair short, what do you think about this" and that's it. Y'all are so nice to stick around and hear me go on and on.
Well, Ill keep you updated on what I end up doing. Either way, I need a trim, so it will be sooner than later.

XOXO,
can't make any decisions today lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting