Friday, January 27, 2012

Sick..again

OK y'all, what the heck is going on? I'm sick again! I was just sick about two weeks ago with Mr. Hunt!
This time it hit me like a ton of bricks! I was perfectly fine on Tuesday, just had a headache which is a pretty normal thing for me. Then all of the sudden in the middle of the night, I was sick again. I couldn't go back to sleep, and this time it took me away from work for two whole days.
I couldn't move, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat. It wasn't fun!
The worst part was that Mr. Hunt was out of town. I realized that I have NEVER been sick and alone before and let me tell you, its not good. Ive always had either my parents growing up, my roommates of friends in college, and Mr. Hunt now. I took for granted how nice it is to have someone there for you when you are sick. I had to find food for myself, take care of the dogs, and still get up every time I needed something. It was awful. It made me feel worse.
Its OK people, you can feel sorry for me because truly it just sucked.
Mr. Hunt finally came home last night and I'm starting to feel better. My poor fur babies were probably so excited to see Mr. Hunt since Ive been ignoring them for the past 48 hours. I'm also very happy that the maid is coming today so that she can clean the house from top to bottom and get this virus out of here!

Love,
Sickly Lady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just caught up on your blog this morning. Hope you are feeling better this week. Love the new rug. Love you! Mom

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting