Monday, January 30, 2012

Photo Updates

OK. Here is about a months worth of catching up on my photo project.

Monday January 9th


OK. We have so much candy we don't know what to do with it! Its all from Christmas and it is still coming out of our ears. I might have to take it into work and set it out for everyone else to eat, or I may be gaining a few extra wanted pounds soon.

Tuesday January 10th


For Christmas, Mr. Hunt's Aunt gave us this yummy mixture and oil to dip bread into. Ive been eating it way too much. Again with the extra unwanted l-bs

Wednesday January 11th


Our Christmas decorations (not the tree) have been down for a few weeks now, but they haven't made it to the attic yet....oops.

Thursday January 12th


I made two new pillow covers in this pattern. It matches my new color scheme perfectly. I have 5 ugly pillows that we got with this couch and now two are covered. I'm on the lookout for another fabric for the other three.

Friday January 13th


A lucky picture on a not so lucky day. On Friday the 13th I decided to take a picture of something that reminded me of my favorite team. The Gamecocks. My parents got Mr. Hunt and I this bench for Christmas two years ago. We love it. Not only does it look good in the family room, it also adds seating for guests.

Saturday January 14th


Can you tell that I am holding some treats in my hand above the camera in this picture. Both Charlie and River have their mouths all shaped weird like they are about to, or just did lick their lips. Hannah got distracted. This was the best of 6 pictures that I was able to take before they lost interest.

Sunday January 15th


My cousin made these little cloths pin people about 15 years ago of our family. They are always on display during the holidays and we always get a good laugh out of them. I know they are about 15 years old because my mom is the one on the top row and the second one on the far left in the purple dress. She is pregnant with Davis (who is turning 15 in a few weeks) and on the back it says "baby on board." I won't go through each one, but I'm the one with the yellow face next to my mom. My face is yellow because I used to love smiley faces. Remember when those were popular? So she made my face like a smiley!

Monday January 16th


Do you love crock pots as much as I do? I think I need to use them more actually. Its so easy to just throw the ingredients into the pot in the morning, and when you get home, dinner is ready! The only tough thing is remembering to buy the ingredients the day before.

Tuesday January 17th


Operation "get the fur babies to recognize, like, and use their bed" is not working very well. Ive only seen Hannah use it once, other than that it just sits in the bedroom. When I try to get them to use it, I get this look.

Wednesday January 18th


Embarrassing? Yes, but I'm sharing it anyway in order to get my butt in action. I really really really need to go through my jewelry. I don't even know what I own and don't own, so I hardly every wear any. If I could get rid of things I never wear, like the pumpkin and ghost earrings (not even sure where they came from), and only have the essentials, then I would probably wear jewelry more often. This is on my February goal list which I will be sharing soon.

Thursday January 19th


Ive been trying to leave the fur babies out in their room more and more often to see if they will be good enough to be able to be out of their crates during the day. You see here, they failed. This ottoman already had a small hole in it from one of their toe nails a long time ago. I put the ottoman in their room so it was just out of the way. I thought maybe I could recover it one day. I have left the fur babies in there with it a few times before and they never touched it, but this time they certainly did. I guess that goes to show that you can't really predict what they are capable of. You think if they don't touch it once, they never will, and that's far from wrong. I'm still very proud of how well they have been besides this, and I will continue to try.

Friday January 20th

Mr. Hunt and I constantly feel bad for the fur babies for not having many toys around for them to play with, but the above picture really reminds us why we don't. We only have about three toys that haven't ended up in little pieces like this. Every time we think about getting them a new toy, like we did this day, we literally have to touch, squeeze, and decide if we think they can shred it. We were wrong this time. oops!

Saturday January 21st


My mom got us this skillet cookie for Christmas. We just now cooked it and it was good. It was fun to make a cookie a different way for once too. Of course, we had it with a side of vanilla frozen yogurt. Yum!

Sunday January 22nd


I finally got to see my little flower girls who I haven't seen in awhile. Since their dad moved about 45 minutes from Charlotte, I don't see them too often. We met up for lunch and it reminded me of how I love them very much! They are so special to me.

Monday January 23rd




Tuesday January 24th


There WILL be this flavor ice cream in heaven....I'm certain. I count the days for this to come to the grocery, its just as exciting as the actual girl scout cookies themselves. And yes, the chocolate and vanilla thin mint ice cream are both equally delicious!

Wednesday January 25th


I got sick again! And wouldn't you know that the day I get sick was the first day in weeks that it was sunny outside! I was so sad that I was feeling so gross on a beautiful day, but happy that I could allow Hannah to do this all day instead of bother me. She loves the outdoors.

Thursday January 26th


Here is a little peak into half a cabinet (there are two full cabinets) of my couponing gold. haha. Ive actually paused couponing for a little bit until we can catch up and use some of this stuff. Its just hard to pass it up when most of this stuff was free. I still go through my coupons every week and use good ones, but until this stash is a little smaller, I will lay off a little. This is in the guest room bath so don't worry, my bathroom cabinet looks a lot different.

Friday January 27th


We kind of forgot about our beloved field behind our house since the last time we played there, River got so hot he almost fainted. Since the weather has been pretty nice (60 degrees in January is nice), we decided it would be a good time to let them run around without worrying about overheating. They had a ball and we had some tired fur babies when we got home. I say that's a win win.

Saturday January 28th


I hung out with one of my favorite little boys! This is Cooper Tate, son of our good friends Ryan and Whitney Tate. This little man is NOT shy and is the cutest thing Ive ever seen. In this picture we were looking at the fish in the tank behind him and when I asked him to look at the camera, he yelled "cheeeeeese" really loudly and held it until the camera clicked. Everyone around us was laughing including me. That's why in the picture he looks like he is saying "cheese." Cuz he is!

Sunday January 29th


Here I am getting ready to tackle the garage....and any rodents I may come in contact with. Yeah, have you ever seen a grange this messy before? I didn't think so.

Monday January 30th


We took the fur babies on another walk to "the field" and played a little fetch. They love it out there!


There you go. All caught up!

Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting