Sunday, January 22, 2012

The "Office" Game

Mr. Hunt, Davis, my mom, and I (and dad watching) played the new "office" game which is a board/DVD game about the TV series "The Office." It was a very fun game but you definitely have to watch the show to win.
If you landed on a certain square we had to do an "administrative" task and whoever finished it first would win that challenge. One particular one that I just had to get the camera out for was the "make a gold metal out of anything you can find in your house." This particular one was not who could finish first, but who's looked the best at the end. So off we all ran into the kitchen area and tried our hardest to make something that looked like a gold metal. We weren't looking at what the other person was really doing since we were so concentrated one our own things, but as soon as I looked up at what Mr. Hunt was doing I laughed so hard that I couldn't finish mine. 
When the game gave us the ready set go, Mr. Hunt ran into the kitchen, grabbed a "golden" colored cheese biscuit that we had left over from our Jim and Nicks Take Out, took Hannah's collar off, shoved the biscuit onto the collar, and put the collar on! Yep you heard that right and I have the pictures to show it!

And the winner is..... Mr. Hunt!


Here he is with the runner up...Mom and her golden harmonica that she found and was going to tie around her neck but ran out of time!


Davis and I didn't deserve pictures really. Davis grabbed the top off of a yogurt that was in the fridge and attempted to write on it. I thought that was a great idea, but it was more silver than gold and the pen wouldn't write on it. Also mom was upset because he opened the yogurt when they weren't ready to eat it. 
I'm just not as creative on the spot like this I guess because all I did was grab a paper towel, fold it into an octagon-ish shape and wrote GOLD on it. Yeah, not very good so I think I got last. 
Anyway, Mr. Hunt and I love to play board game with family. We always end up playing some sort of games whenever we are at family functions, on both sides.

Love,
Not so creative at the last minute girl, but its OK because I'm married to a creative at the last minute guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting