Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It got the chop

My hair that is. Wow, I cut off a lot! Remember that picture I put up a few days ago about the hairstyle I was thinking about? Yep! Thats what I went with, and I love it.
Here is a before just incase you forget how long it was. I put the camera in front of my face because I was super tired and didn't have any makeup on, not to mention my hair was actually pretty dirty. Who washes their hair before going to get a hair cut, not me!
If you want a better "before" just search the blog. My hair has ALWAYS been long.


A little makeup, and 10 inches G-O-N-E later, here I am now!




A little side note: Do you notice that one or the other (or both) fur babies are always in the pictures? Well, thats because they are attached at my hip! Where ever I go in the house, they go. They never follow Mr. Hunt unless he calls them too. In the mornings if Mr, Hunt gets out of bed and I don't, they stay in with me, but if I get out and Mr. Hunt stays in, they jump out of bed. Its a blessing and a curse, but I love them!

Anyways, back to the hair. Do you like it? Im still getting used to it, but I really do like it and its already so much easier to work with.
So here is the new me for awhile. Oh, my sister Katie came to my appointment becauseshe was in town and we had to catch up. The lady that cuts my hair also cuts hers and Kaki's (mom in law), so we all caught up while my hair was getting the chop. Katie took some pictures of the process. Pictures are with the phone, so they are a little blurry.

Oh my goodness, look how short the back is!


This picture is cool because half is short and the other half is still longer (but still shorter than what I started with).

In the middle of a blow dry



So yay! We will see how long the short lasts because I always love long hair, but I have a feeling I will stick with this for awhile. Maybe not this short, but shorter than what I had before this.

Love,
Shorter Haired Jen

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love it!!!!!!!!! You look so pretty!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting