Sunday, January 8, 2012

Photo Updates

Despite being sick the past few days I still managed to take a picture each day. Now that is dedication. They might not be the best pictures to look at, but you do have about a week and a half of others on this post to make up for it. Here we go!

Saturday December 24th


As many of you already know, we headed over to my in laws to open gifts on Christmas Eve with them before heading to Bluffton that afternoon. We are so blessed and loved all of our gifts.

Sunday December 25th


I couldn't go without taking a picture of River (the birthday boy) in front of the tree. He was in such a good mood that day. See his big smile?

Monday December 26th


The fur babies always get so tired after just one day in Bluffton. This was three days later. I don't think she left the bed the whole day.

Tuesday December 27th


This is my favorite vase and it also happens to be the longest living plant that I have ever had. Thats right folks. I am a plant killer. Not by choice, they just don't seem to want to stick around when I bring them home. Im pretty sure Ive had this plant since we moved in back in APril 2010, so thats pretty good. I thought it deserved a picture for that reason alone.

Wednesday December 28th


Now Hannah has been sitting like a human. I called her name before snapping the picture. I swear they are humans sometimes. She just looked over to me like "what now." That's not very lady like of her though, but we all know she is a tom boy for sure.

Thursday December 29th


First you might think this was a stupid picture, but I have reasons for it. First of all, I don't think I have ever shared what our stairs look like on this blog, so for those who were wondering, here they are. Second, I have big plans for this section of the house. I'm thinking of a big gallery wall on the left covering the whole wall like wallpaper. This might take awhile since I still need a lot more frames, but I think it will look great. Also, I think a nice hanging pendant light would look better at the top of the stairs rather than that builder grade light. I'm on the lookout. Ill update when I do these said things.

Friday December 30th


Look at this sleepy boy. He couldn't even make it all the way onto the couch before passing out. You can also see Hannah slowing sneaking in to take River's bone while he is sleeping. She doesn't dare try to when he is awake.

Saturday December 31st


Mr. Hunt and I before going to celebrate the new year.

Sunday January 1st

OK, I'm truly mortified. I didn't get a picture this day. Now, I could have made some picture up that was really taken a different day, but I'm keeping it real. I really didn't take a picture. This was the day we went to the parks and rode a bunch of rides. I didn't have the camera since you can't take them on rides. Then when we got back I literally took a shower and laid on the floor watching TV for the remainder of the night with friends and family. The picture of the day slipped my mind for the first time since October 19th. Please forgive me. Lets just say this makes up for the two pictures that I posted of River the last time. OK? Deal? So sorry! I'm not sure I can forgive myself.

Monday January 2nd


This is when I realized that I didn't take the picture the day before. I was mortified, but made it up by taking some pictures of our little USC flag that we tried to fly out of our rental car. We wanted to make sure that everyone knew what team we were there to see. You know, the BEST team that USC has ever had? Yeah, that team.

Tuesday January 3rd


Some of you may already know but I have a new obsession with white ceramic animals. Something about them makes me smile. Here is a little white ceramic elephant that I found at Marshall's a few weeks go. He is living no the dining room table right now. I also have white ceramic birds and an owl lamp that isn't really ceramic, but he is white and cute, so he still counts. I have my eye on a few other white ceramic things, but I have to go slow since Mr. Hunt isn't really on board for this whole thing yet. He is scared that our home may turn into some creepy ceramic animal zoo. Do I blame him? Yea, I do. But not really because we might be broke if I could buy them all. Anyway, if you see some that are less than $30, let me know. Ill probably buy it.

Wednesday January 4th


Lots of laundry to do. I wanted to get it done this weekend, but that didn't happen. So honestly, it still looks just like this. Maybe Ill throw it in the laundry when I'm finished with this post...yea, I probably should while I have the energy.

Thursday January 5th


This was supposed to be proof that our Christmas tree was still up. I already took down all the other Christmas decorations a few days before we left for our new years trip, but I needed Mr. Hunt's help with the tree. Now, since we have been sick, it is still in fact up. Maybe we will get around to it tonight if we have enough energy, if not, maybe one day this week. Whats the harm in extending Christmas cheer a little longer? I think River thinks its still his birthday. Whenever he looks over at the tree and still sees it there, he holds his head a little higher with his nose in the air and prances around like a galloping horse. Well, not really, but that would be funny. Did I just type all that? Maybe this being sick thing is making me crazy?

Friday January 6th


First day of being sick all day. This was the worst of all the days. I literally laid like this no the couch all day. I even told Mr. Hunt to grab the camera for me. Of course I HAD to get up a few times, but I really tried not to. This day was miserable. Thank goodness its over.

Saturday January 7th


Day 2 of being sick. Oh boy. This day wasn't fun either especially since it was a Saturday and we should have been enjoying the nice 60 degree weather and the fact that we didn't have to be at work. Yea, nope, we laid on the couch all day again. This time we got up a few more times than the day before and were feeling a little better. So what do you see on the side table? A pretty plant, a much needed box of tissues, some checks written for our IRA, some salt and vinegar chips, some gross used tissues (I know, sorry, trying to keep it real), gamecock coasters, and one Santa sock. Not sure where the sock came from or why it was there, but we were sick so Ill let it slide.

Sunday January 8th


Today, we are still sick. Sigh. But feeling lots better and will definitely being going to work tomorrow which means that our whole weekend was wasted being sick. Sigh again. We pretty much laid on the couch again all day today, but I tried to get a better/more interesting picture. Poor River was also sick, sick of us laying around all weekend. He brought me his blue bone in hopes that I would spring off the couch and go play fetch. I tried to play a little with him from the couch, but he gets board with that easily. We promised the fur babies that once we are 100% better, we will take them on a long, much needed walk. Or a "W" is what we call it around the Hunt household. If we actually say the word "walk," they freak out with excitement.

Update complete!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting