Thursday, January 19, 2012

Long Nature-ish Walk

Whenever we got to Bluffton to visit my family, its a must for the fur babies to be able to take a long walk in the neighborhood. There isn't (really) a rule in the neighborhood to keep your dogs on a leash so its always a fun adventure and a test of how well my fur babies will listen to me. When I say "really" about the no leash rule, I mean that there isn't a rule in place, but there are a few certain people that live in the neighborhood that think there should be.
Anyway, we went on two walks this past weekend while we were down there.

I could do this walk with the scenery every single day




Look at Hannah's extra skin (fat) flapping as she runs! haha!



This is where River decided to chase Hannah





Running out of the woods after I called for them just once.


Charlie Boy



They usually ended up walking slowly back as they ran their butts off the first half of the walk. Look at this view with my wonderful well behaved puppies.


All three fur babies were pooped when we finally made it back home. This made for a relaxing rest of the day.


The fur babies listened so well. The first walk was with me, my mom, and Davis so I was on my own. Like Ive mentioned before, the fur babies tend to listen to Mr. Hunt a little more than they do me, so it was nice to see that they listened on the walk. The second walk was me, Mr. Hunt, and Davis.
So besides Hannah finding the one mud puddle in the whole neighborhood and laying in it and drinking it BOTH walks so that we had to give her a bath when we arrived home, I say they did great.
Man, what Mr. Hunt and I (and the dogs) would do to live there.....

Love,
This dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting