Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ouch Hannah!

While watching some sort of crazy TV show lately, Mr. Hunt and I learned that Labrador Retrievers can learn up to 80 human words (or something crazy like that). We started listing all the words that we thought Hannah and River knew. When we got to "momma," Mr. Hunt started telling Hannah and River to "go get your momma!" To them that means "go attack mom!!!"


When they both came running at me, I started to run away. Now I'm not stupid, I know this makes them even more crazy and wanting to play, but I was trying to have fun! Well Hannah caught up to me and jumped up on my leg. She ended up scratching it! She has actually scratched me many times before, but never this bad. It was all my (and Mr. Hunts) fault though, because we were getting them crazy. While I thought, "Man that really hurt," and I saw that some skin was taken off, I didn't think it would turn out this bad.

Well I guess we did find out that they definitely know who "Momma" is! It actually looks alot worse in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting