Monday, April 11, 2011

The Furminator

My cute little River. He is such a good boy!


The fur babies have been shedding like crazy since it has started to get a little warm outside. I cant keep up with the vacuum. River sheds a whole lot more than Hannah. Right now, if you run your hand over River's back, you will get a handful of hair. I started to get worried because he sheds so much and Hannah doesn't. I thought maybe he had a skin condition or something, but when we were at the vet last week, he said that this was totally normal. I asked him if we knew of a good brush or anything that would help and he recommended the Furminator. Mr. Hunt started laughing, and the vet didn't. Then I started laughing because the vet was serious and Mr. Hunt thought the name was ridiculous.

I decided that we might as well try it. We have a few brushes but none of them have worked very well.

This thing is expensive! $63.00 for the "large" dog brush! oh my gosh! But let me tell you, this thing works!

We brushed River for a good 5 minutes and we could have probably kept going, but I think River's skin was getting sore, and he was getting bored. We will probably have to brush him once every week if we want to keep up with it, which I certainly do.

LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting