Monday, April 4, 2011

1 month too long

hey y'all! I know its been awhile. Two things, one is I cant find my cord that hooks my camera to my computer so that I can upload pictures. I'm really kinda sad about it. I have alot of new pictures to upload and even print out. I wonder if I can buy a new cord? And two is that Mr. Hunt and I are still sharing a computer. This is how it usually goes. I go out to Mr. Hunt's car every evening and bring in his suitcase (it always has the laptop in it) thinking that I will get to it. Well by the time we settle in and eat dinner, I'm not in the blogging mood. Then the next morning, Mr. Hunt takes the laptop back to work with him. So, a solution would be to get another laptop right? Well we are waiting to hear from Mr. Hunts work to see if his office won Ipads. That is what Mr. Hunt wants anyways. That way I can have this laptop to myself. So, since (once again) I haven't been on in awhile, how are we you ask? We are good! The fur babies are good. When I say good, I mean we have only had a few hiccups. River had an accident in the middle of the night last night. He loves his raw hides, but it makes him so thirsty. Well last night we were upstairs and all of the sudden we hear him drinking the guest bathroom toilet water. I let him outside right after that but I guess all the water hadn't gone through his system. I swear he was tee teeing for at least two minutes last night. I wasn't happy getting up and cleaning that at 1am. Can we guess what Hannah's hiccup was? She has always kicked out the mat of her crate when we are gone so that she can lay on the carpet. awww how sweet! Well about a week ago she decided she was bored and she chewed a hole in the carpet all the way down to the wood. So now we have to put her in her crate and face the door toward the wall so that she cant kick out the mat. Mr. Hunt and I are good too, no hiccups here! We are actually in the middle of taking our pre-marital counseling classes for when we get married. I actually like it! Other than that we are just working and trying to do our best to relax on the weekends. Here I go again but I solemnly swear to keep up with my blog. If not for you but for myself. I like to go back and read all my posts and if I'm not posting things, then how will I remember them. I'm off to try to find the camera cord now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting