Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Not such a mess today!

Hey yall! I'm back, and I'm not a mess today. I finally found my camera cord and the upload button for the pictures decided to work. I am super pumped. I found the cord in the baskets in our living room that I usually throw random stuff in so its no laying around. I guess I threw it in there not thinking one day while I was cleaning. Any whoo! Here is a picture of our front yard. I planted those bushes (azaleas) this weekend. Man it was hard work. Also notice our grass. What the heck? Its growing in patches and its growing fast! we have had to mow once every week now. But the grass wont grow in the patches. Very frustrating!
Here are the before and after pictures of our patio that my dad and uncles built for Mr. Hunt and I. They did such a great job! It turned out way better than we thought.



Now all we need is our grill which we are picking up sometime this week. And grass of course which we are getting sod soon too. Then we will be all set for the backyard and the fur babies can run around all they want! Look how nice the patio turned out to be. It even matches the house!



Ok. Now that I have this all figured out, all better check this blog everyday because I have alot to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting