Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I cant see....

I really need to go to the eye doctor and get a pair of these...

or contacts I suppose. I have a pair of glasses now that I got back in high school or college, but I cant really see out of those either. I was told that I just needed to wear them when I'm on the computer (not wearing them now) or when I'm reading. I tried to listen and do that, but I got horrible headaches from it. My eyes would first have to adjust when I put them on to read, and then they would have to adjust again when I took them off to do everything else. I guess my eyes are sensitive because I got headaches every time.


So I stopped wearing them and now I don't even think they are the right prescription. I get headaches alot these days, but I don't think it is just my eyes. I do think that my eyes cause them sometimes like today.


I was on the computer all day yesterday (like everyday at work) and then on the computer all night last night when I was updating this thing (the blog). I woke up with a huge headache this morning and it hasn't gone away yet. Why are you on the computer again you ask after a whole days work? well I'm determined to be a good blogger so I had to update.


I know it is an "eye headache" because the aching is right behind my eyes and when I press on them the pain goes away.


So I will be setting an appointment ASAP. I guess the only way this will work is if I get glasses to wear 24/7 or contacts. We will see I guess. In the meantime I got to go so that I don't have this headache tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting