Friday, April 8, 2011

Mr. Hunt and I


I found this little questionnaire online and thought it would fun to share this information with y'all about Mr. Hunt and I.


What are your middle names?

My middle name is Rayne and Mr. Hunt's middle name is Andrew


How long have you been together?

Mr. Hunt and I have been dating for 5 years and will be getting married in 5 months


How long did you know each other before you started dating?

We pretty much started dating right away, but we knew each other for a few months before it was official.


Who asked who out?

Mr. Hunt asked me out, with a little guidance from me though :)


How old are you?

I am 24 and Mr. Hunt is 25. We are 8 months apart


Did you go to the same school?

High school: No, I went to Hilton Head High School, and Mr. Hunt went to Providence High School in Charlotte

College: Yes, The University of South Carolina


Are you from the same home town?

No, I am from Hilton Head and Mr. Hunt grew up in Charlotte. Fun Fact: Mr. Hunt's family has a beach house in Beaufort which is only 45 minutes from Hilton Head. They both spent their summers only 45 minutes apart growing up.


Who is the smartest?

Sadly I would have to say Mr. Hunt is the smartest. He likes to learn knew things and will constantly be looking things up on the Internet and teaching me new things.


What did you major in at college?

We both majored in Hotel Restaurant Tourism Management. We shared alot of the same classes and studied together.


Who is most sensitive?

Definitely me! I have no shame. Aren't all women?


Where is the furthest you have traveled together?

I would have to say Las Vegas NV. That was fun!


Who has the worst temper?

I would have to say Mr. Hunt. He is very stubborn and can "lose it" very easily. I will have to say though, that I have no patience, so sometimes that can cause me to lose my temper.


How many children do you want?

We both agree that we want 3 children. We both grew up with three children in the family and we think that is a good number. Hopefully I will have my baby fix by number three or I might go for four!


Who cooks?

If you ask Mr. Hunt this question, he will say him. But I think we share this task. When I cook, it is easy stuff during the week. When he cooks, it is a big to do like ribs or something that takes all day (the weekend cooking).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting