Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What does classic even mean?


Mr. Hunt and I had a quick dinner today at the Panda Express (Chinese...I think). I was very hungry and not in the mood to cook. I was in the mood for some crafts which I did and I like how they turned out. I will take pictures and show y'all tomorrow.

Anyway, I love getting fortune cookies. Even though I don't believe what they say, only God knows my fortune, I still like to pretend. My favorite one was a while back and it said "you will soon be on the water in the sun!" oooo I can go for that!

Tonight I opened my fortune cookie and it said, "You are a classic." What does that even mean really? I have used the saying "That's classic" a few times before, but in my fortune? really? I looked up online what it meant and of course there were a million different definitions. Ill go with this one....."The first or highest quality of work, class, or rank."

When I asked Mr. Hunt he said "It means that you are old." haha.....Thanks babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting