Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My weakness.....Mexican Food!


I really do think that my weakness if Mexican food, or maybe its just the queso! I dont know. All I do know is that I usually have to have it once a week. Nothing planned really but I get the craving.

Its not really a good thing because Mexican food is obviously not very good for me, but it is cheap so thats good (except if you get a margarita).

So today at work I decided that I wanted Mexican food for dinner. Mr. Hunt likes Mexican food too, but not as much as me. I tried to call him during work to see if he would want it too, but he was very busy today and couldnt answer. Mr. Hunt and I get off work at the same time (usually) and so I tried calling again, but no answer.

I decided to just go to my favorite Mexican restaurant and wait for him to call me and cross my fingers that he will be in the mexican mood. When he finally got off work and called me he asked the same question he does every evening "whats for dinner?" I said "well im at Salsas right now, do you wanna meet me!?" "sure" Phew!! so glad he wanted it. Got my fix tonight and now im full!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Brad and I LOVE Mexican food! We eat Mexican at least once a week! We just can't get enough of it!!! Especially the queso! Too bad we don't live in the same city or we could all go out for Mexican together! ha!

Unknown said...

Well when we get together finally (hopefully sometime soon) we will have to go eat Mexican!! YUM!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting