Monday, April 18, 2011

Interesting Discovery

When I was little, I had perfectly straight blonde (white) hair. It was pretty much like that (besides the white, it got darker) until middle school. All of the sudden, my hair turned really frizzy and curly. I remember being so bummed out and I had no idea how to style it. This was before straighteners, and I was a little 10 year old trying to get my hair to be straight. You should see my 6th grade school picture, oh my! Anyway, I finally discovered the straightener and also discovered how to style it curly. Its been curly now since.....until now. I started to notice that when I would try to style my hair curly, it wouldnt curl as much as it did before. I didn't really think anything of it. Well, the other day I got out of the shower, brushed my hair, and let it dry naturally, and gosh darn it, my hair is pretty much straight again! Its not perfectly straight by any means, but it definitely isn't curly. I probably wouldn't even call it wavy. This is so weird how hair does this. Does this happen to anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting