Monday, April 4, 2011

I need help!

Hey followers that are also bloggers. This one is for you! I am trying to do a new layout for my blog. I don't necessarily like the ones that they have on here for you to choose and I know you can go to different places and upload new designs. The problem is is that I cant figure it out. I did it once before and now it wont let me upload another one. Do I have to erase the old one? Also I need some suggestions on where to go to get new designs. and let me know how to upload it as best you can. Oh and guess what else is happeneing? When I click the upload picture button, it doesnt do anythinhg. I cant upload pictures, how weird is that? The video button works fine! Ugh! Please help!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Go to www.shabbyblogs.com. I think they have the cutest backgrounds and headers! That is where all of my designs are from. You just copy and paste the link for the background you want as a "gadget" on your blog design page. You must delete your old background first. It looks like you figured it out already though!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting