Thursday, April 14, 2011

Getting in Shape


Mr. Hunt and I have been wanting to do the P90X since it first came out, but its so expensive! We tried to do other workout videos together, but they never lasted. Besides walking the dogs, we dont really get much exercise, which is pitiful. I tried to join the gym, but I never make it there. I know it is my fault (Im not going to say I dont have time, because I do), it is just so hard to get there for some reason.

So our friends lent us the P90X videos and we are pumped. We started lastnight and so today was the second day. Man, it is hard, but fun! Basically every week is different but you do an hour workout video 6 days a week and on the 7th day you rest. Every 4th week is a slow week which is mainly stretching and yoga. Do it for 13 weeks and you are done. I hope that we can finish it.

We even took "before" pictures so that if we do finish we can see what the before and after look like.

Right now, my arms are so sore that I can hardly move, and we did legs today so Im sure that I wont be able to move my whole body tomorrow. Great! I will have to say though, I had alot of energy today and this evening so far.

Ill let you know how this ends up going. Mr. Hunt wants to have big muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting