Friday, April 22, 2011

Home Additions

Mr. Hunt and I did some renovations in the house last weekend. We bought a new couch at Rooms to Go for our formal living room. We already had a plaid couch and chair with two side tables and a coffee table, but it was too much furniture for the room and it didnt match the blue on the walls. I have been very anxiuous to get something new in there, and when they had a sale I got right on it. We got a sleeper sofa so that we could have another bed in the house. Right now we only have our bed and the guest room bed. When my family comes, my parents get the guest bedroom and then my brothers dont have anywhere to sleep. Now we have an extra bed.


Mr. Hunt took the opportunity to move the old furniture into the garage to start his "man cave." We have been collecting alot of gamecock stuff and I dont neccesarily want it throughout the house, so he put it all in the garage. Mr. Hunt has been wanting a projection screen TV. We originally were going to get one in our bedroom since we have a huge empty wall, but we found out that the fan was in the way and that there would be cords everwhere. That is one of my pet peeves, cords everywhere. So now the plan is to possibly get the projection screen TV in the garage so that we can watch the football games and party in there. We will see how that goes, but Mr. Hunt is very proud of his space.

Here is the new formal living room. I made the two things hanging on the wall. Im not sure how much I like it, but for right now it works. The room looks so much better since it isnt so cramped. I love re-doing rooms!












No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting