Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Newest Excitement

So my newest excitement in life, besides all the wedding stuff of course, is that one of my best friends is going to be having a baby!
Brandy and I have known each other since pre-school and have been VERY good friends since freshman year of college. She is one of my bridesmaids too!
She is going to be my first friend to have a baby and I couldn't be more happy for her. I know that she has concerns, as would anyone with their first child, but I know her and Bev will be the best parents.
As everyone knows already, I am pretty much obsessed with children and babies, so this is so exciting for me. I cant wait to have one of my own so that her baby and my baby can be friends too!
So she is due August 3 (unless it has changed) which is exactly one month before the wedding! We have so much to look forward to and this summer is going to be filled with parties and excitement. I cant wait to hold the baby.

Brandy- I hope you know that I love you very much. You are certainly one of my best friends and you know that I am here for you. I will hurry and have a baby too so that I don't take yours away from you. I cant wait to meet him or her and buy clothes and hold him or her all day long. Even though I haven't had a baby yet, I have heard that this will be a challenging time, but a VERY rewarding time too. Know that I am always here for you to talk and I am already so proud of you.

Love,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That's so exciting!!! Congrats Brandy!!!

Brandy said...

AWW JT thanks sooo much..that means a lot to me <3

and Thanks Kelly!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting