Saturday, May 7, 2011

One Less Thing to Worry About

I broke down and got a maid. I didn't know how happy I would be with the decision until I came home the day that she cleaned. It was magical!
I guess I never really admitted to myself that I might be a clean freak. I never feel like I can relax good enough until everything around me is clean. I was that person that couldn't study for a huge test in school unless the whole room was cleaned first. My mind seems to wonder and I start making to do lists in my head.
Lets all face it, there is ALWAYS something that needs to be cleaned, so I was never realxed. I would try my hardest to clean the house when I could, but it was never good enough. I would finish the whole downstairs and either run out of energy or run out of time to do the upstairs, or vise versa.
I have always thought about getting a maid, but in the back of my head I felt like that was the lazy way out and it would probably be too expensive.
Well let me just tell you how it is all worth it. She is very inexpensive and she is only coming once a month for now. I don't mind vacuuming the other weeks, and cleaning the kitchen and other things that get used the most, but everything else stays pretty much clean until the next time she has to come. She cleaned places I didn't even know I had. I felt like for once I could sit on the couch and not have to worry about cleaning anything. It was nice.
So, my maid will stay employed for awhile. I'm thankful for her. She takes alot of stress off me and she probably doesn't even know it.
If you are feeling the same way I am, I suggest a maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting