Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Subway Order



This is just so weird! I cant get over it. I went to the South Park Mall on Friday afternoon and went to the food court for lunch. I decided to be on the healthier side, and so I headed to the Subway.


Let me first mention that this was the second time I have ever been to this Subway. The only other time was a long time ago, even before I even moved to Charlotte.


Anyway, I walked up to the counter to order, and the boy said to me, "6" turkey on wheat?" I was speechless! That IS what I order almost every time. I switch up the bread sometimes, and I did this time, just so it wouldn't be so creepy that he knew my order.


I also like to get tuna, but not at Subway, I will get it at Jersey Mikes, or Quiznos. I asked the boy how he knew that that is what I wanted, and he just looked at me.


When I told Mr. Hunt about this, he laughed and just said that its "probably what every little white girl in shape gets."


Is this true? what do y'all order? I'm so confused, and a little scared. He didn't answer me when I asked how he knew the order?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting