Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dehydrator



Mr. Hunt bought a Dehydrator last week. He is in a health kick and is eating alot of protein and hardly any carbs. That's the goal at least. So Beef Jerky is the best snack for him.


He decided that he wanted to be able to make his own Beef Jerky, thinking it would be cheaper at least.


I'm not a huge fan of beef jerky, but Ill eat it if I had too. Mr. Hunt did make some out of a steak, and it tasted alot better than any other Beef Jerky I have ever had. Then the next night he made Beef Jerky from ground beef and spices. That one grossed me out a little bit so I didn't try it. Mr. Hunt said it was very good.


Then yesterday, we dehydrated some bananas. They were REALLY good! they tasted like banana bread to me. I liked them even when they were still a little mushy and not all dehydrated yet.


I'm excited to try to dehydrate some apples or another fruit. YUM! The ideas Mr. Hunt comes up with....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting