Wednesday, May 15, 2013

She Sings


Jane loves music. I'm serious. Anytime there is music on, she kicks, smiles, and even sings. I first noticed it once when I took a shower when she was really little, I put on Bob Marley music so that Jane could be entertained. She loved it. Then after the shower, she fell asleep to it, so I left her in the bathroom listening to Bob Marley for the remainder of the nap. I told Mr. Hunt that she loved Bob Marley, I didn't realize it was all music.

Then as we played other music around the house we realized that it was all music. I always play music (most of the time Baby Einstein Radio on Pandora or Country Music), while I get ready in the morning and she is there next to me. We dance and sing together. 

I finally got a video of her singing. The problem was that I also had to sing in order for her to feel comfortable singing. Please please please excuse my voice, I don't claim to be a good singer or anything. In fact, I sound awful and I only start to sound better once Jane chimes in. 






Hope you enjoyed her beautiful voice, not mine!

Love,
Horrible singer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting