Friday, May 24, 2013

A Day in The Life of Me

When I was pregnant, I watched a lot of vlogs on pregnancy and motherhood. I think vlogging is cool, but too time consuming. I can hardly find time to blog something, let alone make a whole video while looking decent, editing it, and uploading it. Nope, not for me.

But one thing did catch my eye. Ive been wanting to write a post about my days. Since we are on a schedule, my weekdays are pretty much the same every day. I thought it would be cool to do a Day in the Life video instead of typing it all out.

I didn't realize this would be so long so its actually in three parts. Feel free to take your time watching them. Jane does some pretty cute stuff! And, if you were ever thinking of becoming a stay at home mom and think its just laying around being lazy all day, watch the videos and think again.


                

                

                 

So thats basically my day in a nutshell. I love what I do!

Love,
jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting