Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Jane and Her Daddy


Jane loves spending time with her Daddy. Mostly I think she likes having someone else to look at besides me all day. She loves the way he does his hair with the spike thing in the front. She always tries to grab it. 

Daddy and Jane watching TV



Mr. Hunt feeds her the last bottle before bed everynight. This usually means that she falls asleep on him too.


Its one of his favorite times.






Do they not look exactly alike!?





Now that she is getting bigger and wanting to explore and move around, its harder at restaurants to keep her in her car seat. Mr. Hunt usually takes her out and lets her sit on his lap. She loves it.




Talking...



Giving kisses


The chin holding is killing me




Be still my heart








I could watch these two interact all day. Its one thing that will melt my heart every single time.

Love,
JRH

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting