Monday, May 20, 2013

Getting into Trouble

A close friend told us about this playnest. Jane loves to sit up and look around but she cant quite sit up on her own. She has the bumbo too, but this gives us some options so she doesn't get bored. 

Here she is when I first put her in it. Chillin'


Then I walked away and she must have got bored with all the toys I put in there with her. I looked over from the kitchen and saw this....

"hmmmm that swing looks kinda cool from the bottom"


"maybe I can see what it feels like"


"oh yeah, this is fun"


"I'm glad this is put together correctly"


I guess I really have to watch her in this thing so that she doesn't flip out. This is her face after I corrected her. Little ham



I love this girl!

Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting