Sunday, May 5, 2013

Malachi and Jane

Our old neighbors/friends little boy Malachi is the cutest thing in the world. He is 1 and a half years old and I can't get enough of him.

A few weeks ago I babysat him for an hour or so while his mommy took photos of a house nearby (she's a professional photographer). After Jane woke up from her nap, Malachi was so interested in Jane. I had some fun taking pictures of them. Malachi will be having a little brother in the next few weeks, it was so fun to see him say baby and be so gentle with Jane, he is going to be a great big brother.

Ok, I didn't tell Malachi to kiss Jane on the cheek, I swear. But, after he did the first time, I may have ask him to do it again for pictures sake!

But how cute is this?


So excited!



Saying "baby"


Where is the baby's eye?



haha


holding hands


tipping over



happy kids



Not sure about this one. Look how big Jane looks next to little Malachi!



Best picture!


He did this almost the entire time. Pointed at her and said "baby" It was the cutest thing



trying to hold hands again.



kissing her hand! Seriously people, I was dying behind the camera




preciousness


arm around her...


Then came the obsession with her feet! He would say "feet" and "shoes" He really wanted her to wear some shoes




"OK, Ill get back on the couch" Jane's face cracks me up


Nose


Belly


Then he took his shoe off for her


he really wanted her to wear it


So she did....just for him


Playtime


but once again, he wanted her to wear his shoe...so she did again


"ok, I want it back"


They had so much fun together. Malachi is going to be a great big brother. I cant wait to see it.

Love
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting