Saturday, May 4, 2013

Random-ness

Get ready for picture overload! Here is just some very random pictures from the past few months.

Daddy and Jane and pouty Hannah


Jane getting tired after eating


Mommy and baby getting ready for the day


Watching Saturday morning cartoons


More milllllkkkkkkkk.......please


Please tell me Im not the only one that sees this. Look how much Jane and Mr. Hunt look alike. Holy cow!


I love a baby in a towel



We have the best fur babies in the world!


smooches


The hair pulling begins


Mommy and baby


precious holding my hand


River watching Jane on the car ride to the vet


She loves sitting on my lap.


Getting very sleepy


Holding her own bottle. Yes, this was just a fluke. She doesnt really hold it quite yet


Cant stop kissing the cheeks


She loves looking at herself in the camera and in the mirror


Look at meeee


Sitting up on mommy's lap by herself


Smiling for her Nana and Mimi


Being goofy


I love this kid


My sweet fur babies cuddling


Happy girl


Selfies


Life is so hard sometimes


Angel face


She loves sleeping on her Daddy



River...not so much. He was jealous poor guy


She sat up for a few seconds!


We love looking in the mirror


Angel


Laughing at herself


I love her


Happy on Daddy's lap


She loves sleeping with her lovie covering her face. I lifted it off and she stayed asleep


Thats it for now. Baby overload? maybe, but she is too cute not to.

XOXO
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting