Friday, May 3, 2013

In the Meantime

All the while Mr. Hunt and I were in Maui, Jane was at home with her Nana (my mom) and River and Hannah. 

I probably left too many notes for my mom, but mainly I wanted to make sure Jane was on schedule so that my mom wasn't stuck with a fussy baby the entire time. 

My mom was so sweet and sent us an email every night with updates on the day and a few pictures. 




Look at the drool on this kid. I swear she got bigger in the 5 days we were gone!


Out on a stroll. It got cold while we were gone.






Its great to receive pictures of your baby smiling while your gone. I knew she was having a great time.



All three of my babies behaved (unless my mom didn't want to tell us the dogs weren't behaving) and I'm glad they were in good hands. On the last day, Mr. Hunt's parents came to take over so that my mom could go home. We had a two hour window on Monday of her leaving and us arriving so they came to help out.

Nana said they basically stayed home like I do during the week, but ventured to the grocery store and also on a few walks around the neighborhood.

Jane told me she loved having three grandparents there....if only her Pappy could have made it too, it would have been perfect. She cant wait until this summer to see everyone together.

Mr. Hunt and I  (or maybe just me) went a little crazy on the souvenirs for her. Mr. Hunt picked out the stuffed turtle for her. We wanted something that she would always have and not grow out of so we could tell her about our trip. I picked out the onesie, the Hawaiian outfit and the headband. I could have picked out alot more, but I held myself back a little.


All together from what I hear, Jane stayed on schedule and was a GREAT baby. Id like to think she at least missed us a little, but I'm not sure she did. She was happy to see us when we got home, but we could have probably been gone a little longer....

I smothered her in kisses though!




Love,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting